- Making a Difference!
- Whole life support to maximize quality of life for a person with physical and intellectual disabilities.
- Support adults with developmental disabilities in their group home
- Ensure health, safety, personal care needs through out the night
- Prepare the personal items for the next day
- Housekeeping (This includes clearing walkways and ramps as needed)
- Write daily communication notes
- Help with personal care in the morning in preparation for departing so that they will be ready to enjoy the day
- 10pm to 8am Friday, Saturday and Sunday
**Applicants must meet physical requirements of the job.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience in the developmental disabilities system preferred, but not required. Candidates who are passionate about working with individuals with developmental disabilities and have equivalent education or desire to gain experience in the field will also be considered.
- At least moderate computer skills and experience with electronics.
A successful candidate will have a personal vehicle, proof of 100,000/300,000 liability auto insurance, and a safe driving record. Candidates must have a clean criminal, and driving record in order to attain employment with KNC. A background check, and drug screening will be required for successful candidates seeking employment.
Kimi Nichols Center, Inc. is committed to hiring compassionate, caring individuals to work with the individuals we support. Thank you for considering Kimi Nichols Center, Inc. in your job search.
Kimi Nichols Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Direct Support Professional Direct Support Associate, Direct Support Provider, DSP, Caregiver, Overnight
It is the intent of the Kimi Nichols Center to continue its commitment of serving individuals with multiple handicaps through innovative and “state of the art” services. All current activities pertaining to consumers, employers, parents, guardians, and other interested persons will be harmoniously conducted within a future directed plan.