House Manager / Supervisor
Making a Difference!
We are seeking someone who can offer a stable, comfortable, warm and encouraging living environment for client(s). The house manager/supervisor will enhance the quality of life and skill development of adults with developmental disabilities by performing direct service and case management responsibilities for the individuals, assisting the administration of the individual and securing 24 hour care of the individual. Applicant must be compassionate, creative, patient and have a passion for enhancing others’ lives. Other requirements listed below.
Our nonprofit agency is dedicated to providing services to adults with developmental disabilities and individuals who are dually diagnosed. We match individuals with interested applicants in the area who are willing to share their life, acting as caregivers, positive role models and mentors. The ability to work with a multidisciplinary team is a must.
Responsibilities and Duties Included but Not Limited To:
- Coordinate and manage staff and staff support to manage the home 24/7 365 days
- Provide 32+ DSP hours weekly and daily medication administration.
- Develop and implement house management routines, programs and activities which promote skill development, provide opportunities for choice and decision making, enhance community participation and build relationships.
- Write a monthly progress notes each month on a timely basis.
- Provide daily living skills during morning and/or evening routine such as personal hygiene, housekeeping, communication, nutrition, cooking and transportation.
- Assist individuals with scheduling appointments including those for medical, dental and psychological treatment as well as, social security determination, hair appointments, etc.
- Assist individuals with shopping for personal items.
- Oversee transportation arrangements for appointments and shopping, accompany and or provide assistance appropriate to the need and skill level of the individual.
Qualifications and Skills
- Commitment to skill development, independent living, and full community participation for all citizens.
- Current medication administration and CPR/First Aid Certification required.
- Completion and Compliance of Relias Training.
- A valid NH driver’s license.
- Auto Insurance at or above 100,000/300,000 liability auto insurance.
- Must pass criminal background check, BEAS, and DMV records check.
- DSP: 3 Years
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- NH Driver’s license
It is the intent of the Kimi Nichols Center to continue its commitment of serving individuals with multiple handicaps through innovative and “state of the art” services. All current activities pertaining to consumers, employers, parents, guardians, and other interested persons will be harmoniously conducted within a future directed plan.