Direct Support Professional (DSP)
- Making a Difference!
- Whole life support to maximize quality of life for a person with physical and intellectual disabilities.
- Support an adult with developmental disabilities
- Ensure health, safety, community integration, and quality of life
- Teach and assist with everyday living skills
- Support community activities, including paid employment and volunteer opportunities
- Help develop and maintain relationships.
- Write daily notes/monthly progress notes/yearly ISA’s on a timely basis
- Work with the person, their family, and others who support them
- Variety of opportunities available Full and Part Time Day, Night, Residential, Weekends, Overnights
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Paid holidays
- Excellent health & dental benefits; low deductibles
- Buy into pre -tax benefits such as Aflac & Colonial Insurances
- Pre-tax Retirement Savings Fund
- Burial Life Insurance Policy
**Applicants must meet physical requirements of the job and have experience implementing behavioral interventions.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience in the developmental disabilities system preferred, but not required. Candidates who are passionate about working with individuals with developmental disabilities and have equivalent education or desire to gain experience in the field will also be considered.
- At least moderate computer skills and experience with electronics.
A successful candidate will have a personal vehicle, proof of 100,000/300,000 liability auto insurance, and a safe driving record. Candidates must have a clean criminal, and driving record in order to attain employment with KNC. A background check, and drug screening will be required for successful candidates seeking employment.
Kimi Nichols Center, Inc. is committed to hiring compassionate, caring individuals to work with the individuals we support. Thank you for considering Kimi Nichols Center, Inc. in your job search.
Kimi Nichols Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Direct Support Professional Direct Support Associate, Direct Support Provider, DSP, Caregiver
It is the intent of the Kimi Nichols Center to continue its commitment of serving individuals with multiple handicaps through innovative and “state of the art” services. All current activities pertaining to consumers, employers, parents, guardians, and other interested persons will be harmoniously conducted within a future directed plan.